** Effective 10-14-19 STORE CREDIT ONLY ***RETURNS MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO BE PROCESSED*
*Please be aware that we do our best to get to all returns in a timely manner, however, we can not guarantee a specific time frame for processing returns. You can always give us a call to find out if we have received your return and when your return will be processed!*
Custom monogrammed, Deal of the day, Sale items,
and items from the Specials category are non-refundable
Swimwear and Intimate items also
When using a COUPON CODE -
ITEM IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR STORE CREDIT!
AFTER 15 DAYS - 20% RESTOCKING FEE *STILL ONLY STORE CREDIT*
**Please send returns to:
303 Church Street, Suite 2
Rock Hill, SC 29730**
**WESTERN BOOTS HAVE A 20% RESTOCKING/CANCELLATION FEE**
CORRAL WESTERN BOOTS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER IN MEXICO.
WE DO NOT DIRECTLY PROCESS EXCHANGES. WE CAN NOT HOLD ITEMS FOR A RETURN
You will still have the option to return items for store credit. This credit will be issued as soon as your order is received and processed. Store credits are sent in the form of a gift certificate code via email to the address on file. If you would like your gift certificate code sent to a different email address you may change your information online, or note the preferred email address on your return form (downloaded here).
A store credit instantly is on your account with us as soon as we process your return. All full-price items sent to the store within 15 days without requests for refunds will automatically be issued store credits. Restrictions on receiving and redeeming store credit:*If you use a coupon code you are only eligible for STORE CREDIT!!!*
- Custom monogrammed, Deal of the day, Sale items and items from the Specials category are non-refundable! Swimwear, Hats, Earrings and Intimate items also NON-REFUNDABLE!
- The returned item must be mailed and postmarked no later than 15 days from the original shipment.
- Item must be received by us in the same condition as it was originally shipped. If an item is broken, damaged, or appears to have been worn, no credit will be issued and you will have to pay for shipping to have it returned to you. If a boot box is sent back taped and not in a secondary box you will be charged a 15% restocking fee as the item is now not able to be resold.
- Customers must pay the shipping to return the item to the store.
- If you receive a damaged or incorrect item or an incorrectly sized item, you have 3 business days from the time you receive your order to give us a call or email letting us know. After 3 business days, we are unable to replace or refund your incorrect or damaged item.
- After the initial shipment to the customer is verified as delivered by the shipping agency, the postal service is responsible for lost or damaged items. Customers must track returned items and purchase shipping insurance if they chose to do so.
- Store credit is automatically issued for any items returned to the store without a Return Form or other request for exchange or refund.
- Store credits issued for returns may only be used to purchase merchandise. The customer will be responsible for shipping costs to send new items.